MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

scratch that--we will take any amount (and shipping from other states is cool, too)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: scratch that--we will take any amount (and shipping from other states is cool, too)

Post by ekaterin on Wed May 09, 2012 2:22 pm

thanks--but we've had to switch to formula (slow growth), so send it on to a needier mom. wow, ten? go you! thanks, too, for pming us. it's just not what we need any more Smile

ekaterin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: scratch that--we will take any amount (and shipping from other states is cool, too)

Post by 4kidstobe on Wed May 09, 2012 12:54 pm

I produce 10+ounces extra per day. I have about 80 ounces right now. But no idea how to ship it. I am an hour from you.

4kidstobe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

scratch that--we will take any amount (and shipping from other states is cool, too)

Post by ekaterin on Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:42 pm

i realized belatedly that my message was misleading: at this point, i will take anything i can get in terms of oz (it's really only to ship that we would like a large amount): i just need to get colin thru one day, or week, at a time. we need about 10 oz a day. if there's anyone local, we will come meet you! please, please help.

ekaterin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top