MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk needed for adopted son- South Hills Pittsburgh PA

4 posters

Go down

Milk needed for adopted son- South Hills Pittsburgh PA Empty Re: Milk needed for adopted son- South Hills Pittsburgh PA

Post by sybilschmidt Mon May 07, 2012 8:45 am

Hi,
I am in the West Chester area and have milk to donate if you are still in need. Message me if you are or look at my post "Milk to donate in West Chester, PA"
Thanks!

sybilschmidt

Back to top Go down

Milk needed for adopted son- South Hills Pittsburgh PA Empty milk for donation

Post by momwithfrozenmilk Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:02 pm

Hi! I have approx 100 onces of frozen breaast milk in my chest freezer currently. The oldest is from the end of September 2011 so 7 months and fresher. It has always been frozen so should still be good. I am a health 31 year mom who was freezing my milk for my son to drink when I went to work, but then he started to eat and drink more foods and liquids like water and juice and I ended up with a surplus. I just found out about this site today which is why I have held on to the milk thus far. If you are interested please let me know. I am not interested in replacing the bags or anything, I just want to help others out. I live in OH, 30 minutes west of Wheeling, WV so picking up might be more economical than shipping. I do not smoke and limited my coffee intake while breastfeeding to one cup per day, and typically cut it in half with decaff. I occasionally had a drink but at night and did not pump until going to work the next day. Please let me know if this is still a valid posting.

momwithfrozenmilk

Back to top Go down

Milk needed for adopted son- South Hills Pittsburgh PA Empty Re: Milk needed for adopted son- South Hills Pittsburgh PA

Post by stollerson Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:23 am

Good Morning,

I am not sure if this post is still valid and if you are in need of milk but I have at LEAST 100 ounces frozen in my deep freezer, none older than February 2012. I would be more than happy to donate it to you. There is no need to reimburse me for any bag costs. I only ask that if you want me to ship it that you pay for shipping costs. If you wish to pick it up that works as well. I live in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

A little background- my daughter Camille was diagnosed with a Milk Protein Sensitivity issue just about 2 weeks ago and placed on a Hypo Allergenic milk. It has done wonders for her. Sadly I am what I call a SUPER producer so I have all this milk I had stored all along in hopes that if my milk supply dried up when I returned to work I could still give her the liquid gold!

Anyway it's yours if you want it. I am a 29 year old mother of a 3 1/2 year old son and now a 4 month old daughter. I do not drink alcohol or more than 1 cup of coffee a day nor do I smoke.

Regards

Stollerson

stollerson

Back to top Go down

Milk needed for adopted son- South Hills Pittsburgh PA Empty Milk needed for adopted son- South Hills Pittsburgh PA

Post by Tinabeen Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:32 pm

I am looking for any milk donations for my adopted son. He has thrived on donations since about one month old when we found out he cannot tolerate formula. We would be willing to drive and pick up and replace any bags that were used. Thanks in advance, Tina
Tinabeen
Tinabeen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down