MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breast Milk to donate outside of Pittsburgh Pa ( Robinson Twp)

3 posters

Go down

Breast Milk to donate outside of Pittsburgh Pa ( Robinson Twp) Empty Re: Breast Milk to donate outside of Pittsburgh Pa ( Robinson Twp)

Post by Rmhley Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:44 pm

I no longer have any milk available

Rmhley

Back to top Go down

Breast Milk to donate outside of Pittsburgh Pa ( Robinson Twp) Empty Re: Breast Milk to donate outside of Pittsburgh Pa ( Robinson Twp)

Post by Tinabeen Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:22 pm

I would also be interested in any extra milk you have, I live in Canonsburg and would be willing to pick up, replace bags, etc. Thanks, Tina
Tinabeen
Tinabeen

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmhley Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:26 pm

I sent you a PM

Rmhley

Back to top Go down

Post by sevilla Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:18 pm

I am interested in breast milk. will come and pick it up. I live in pittsburgh, pa. please let me know how I can reach you.

sevilla

Back to top Go down

Breast Milk to donate outside of Pittsburgh Pa ( Robinson Twp) Empty Breast Milk to donate outside of Pittsburgh Pa ( Robinson Twp)

Post by Rmhley Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:55 pm

I am a healthy non smoking/ non drinking mommy of a 3month old little boy. I have just over 100 oz frozen in my freezer and am approaching the 3 month mark with milk dating from the end of Nov 2011- January 2012 as the pumping dates. I would like to find someone who would like to take my milk rather than throw it away. I am producing enough milk for my baby and am not able to use the milk I pumped fast enough. Please fell free to ask any questions also!

Rmhley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down