MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Premie Twins in need of milk WAKE Harnett Durham Johnston county Raleigh triangle area

2 posters

Go down

Premie Twins in need of milk  WAKE Harnett Durham Johnston county Raleigh triangle area Empty Milk

Post by Tspmd Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:19 am

I don't know if you have gotten the milk you need yet, but I have two freezers full of milk that I need to get rid of. I have been donating to two other moms on this site, but their kids are getting older and don't need as much now and it is backing up. I live in Greensboro, let me know if interested.

Tspmd

Back to top Go down

Premie Twins in need of milk  WAKE Harnett Durham Johnston county Raleigh triangle area Empty Re: Premie Twins in need of milk WAKE Harnett Durham Johnston county Raleigh triangle area

Post by bensontwins Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:42 pm

I forgot to post that Im in the Raleigh/Durham area of NC. close to Wake and Harnett and Johnston and Durham counties.
Thanks

bensontwins

Back to top Go down

Premie Twins in need of milk  WAKE Harnett Durham Johnston county Raleigh triangle area Empty Premie Twins in need of milk WAKE Harnett Durham Johnston county Raleigh triangle area

Post by bensontwins Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:41 pm

Hello, I just had 36 week old twins and am looking for donated milk. I am on all possible meds for supply but am barley able to produce enough milk for one baby. Hoping to find help until my supply increases. Thank you so much
my number is 919-866-2916. My name is Arica (like Erica with an A) My babies are named Maverick and Courtney and they would be so greatful.
Have a wonderful day.
Arica

Last edited by bensontwins on Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

bensontwins

Back to top Go down

Premie Twins in need of milk  WAKE Harnett Durham Johnston county Raleigh triangle area Empty Re: Premie Twins in need of milk WAKE Harnett Durham Johnston county Raleigh triangle area

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down