MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

park city, utah feb 3-5

2 posters

Go down

park city, utah feb 3-5  Empty Re: park city, utah feb 3-5

Post by mandibula Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:40 pm

Sounds good! I will pm you!
mandibula
mandibula

Back to top Go down

Post by neocleo Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:52 pm

Hi. I'm flying into salt lake city Thursday night at 7:25 and I take off Sunday at 11:15. So you come meet me at the curb when I'm getting to the airport probably about 9:30. That picture is actually my son he's now 2. I used milk share and got him 15 months of Breastmilk from milkshare bc he was adopted. I'm now a donor bc I had our daughter and make lots of milk. So I take a prenatal and omega 3 plus I take 1 benedryl at night but after I pump. Once and a while I've had a drink( just 1) after I pump too but that's rare. Let me know if that works for you
Sarah
neocleo
neocleo

Back to top Go down

Post by mandibula Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:47 pm

Hi Sarah,
I'm definitely interested! But we are a one car family and I wouldn't be able to drive to park city. Are you stopping anywhere around salt lake city on your way out? Are you flying out from SLC?
My baby was born at 27 weeks and has a hard time digesting anything but boobie milk, so we are trying to give him 2 or 3 bottles of BM a day to help him gain weight. And it's working! 3 weeks ago he was going to get a feeding tube to give him extra calories in his sleep, but he has put on 10oz and our GI doctor says we can wait and see. We are thrilled!
Thanks!
Mandi

Ps. Your baby is adorable! Congratulations!
mandibula
mandibula

Back to top Go down

park city, utah feb 3-5  Empty park city, utah feb 3-5

Post by neocleo Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:17 pm

I will be in park city, utah feb 3-5 and will be pumping while feeding my 2 month old- I should have about 20-30 oz to donate if anyone wants it
sarah
neocleo
neocleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down