MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to donate in Pittsburgh! (South Hills)

2 posters

Go down

Milk to donate in Pittsburgh! (South Hills) Empty Re: Milk to donate in Pittsburgh! (South Hills)

Post by Tinabeen Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:23 pm

I am also in the South Hills and would love any extra milk you have for my adopted son. I would be willing to pick up and replace any bags you used. Thanks, Tina
Tinabeen
Tinabeen

Back to top Go down

Milk to donate in Pittsburgh! (South Hills) Empty Milk to donate in Pittsburgh! (South Hills)

Post by babydiegs Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:54 pm

Hello! I have 80-100 oz of breast milk in my freezer. I have been storing them since early November and before the "3 month" expiration date is up, I would like to donate them instead of throwing them away. I was stocking up for emergencies but since I'm producing more than enough, it's taking over our freezer. They are in 4 oz bags and labelled with dates when I expressed the milk. Some of them have labels with what I ate that day just in case my son has any gas issues. I was being paranoid. Well, I found out gas is just normal!

I'm healthy and eat a well balanced diet and most of the food I eat is from Trader Joe's!! I do admit that I drink 1/2 bottle of beer or 1/2 glass of wine on occasion (maybe 1 a week) after my last pumping of the day. So about 9-10 hrs.

You are more than welcome and pick them up! I will not ship nor deliver. Just can't manage a time. Let me know! I hope it goes to a hungry baby and not to the trash.

babydiegs

Back to top Go down