MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Milk Available - South Elgin *Taken*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Milk Available - South Elgin *Taken*

Post by iamjenmclean@hotmail.com on Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:40 pm

Hi, My name is Jenny, and I am desperatley looking for milk to be donated for a duration of feedings to cover my 6 month old for 5 weeks. Your amount would be perfect! I am needing to take a medication that I dont feel comfortable breast feeding while on it. I will pay for any testing that is not covered and supply you with extra storage bags or anything else. Please Contact me if you are interested in helping me out. 815-814-2754. I appreciate it !!
iamjenmclean@hotmail.com

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ftm2sgj on Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:18 am

Hi Angie,

I live in Central Illinois and I have a 7 month old too!! I have a May 17th baby and I was EBF her until last month, she lost weight between her 4 and 6 month appointments and I was devastated!! I would love to be the recipient of your milk if at all possible. I will pay for all shipping costs! I have a large deep freeze in the garage to store donated milk.

I am so jealous you are able to breastfeed and pump so much milk! I have never had a supply that big, I was only ever able to pump 5 oz at the most, now I am down to pumping 1.5 ounces and no more. I have tried Fenugreek and pumping and feeding all the time to increase supply and nothing has worked!! You are so generous to offer all your hard earned work to other babies and mommies in need:)

Thanks,
Ashley

ftm2sgj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mahlfeld on Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:05 pm

Hi there! I live in Northwest Indiana, but have travelled many times to Illinois for milk and would be willing to travel & bring you some bags Smile Our son has been thriving on donated milk for exactly a year, this month! Thank you for your generosity and offer!
mahlfeld

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Milk Available - South Elgin *Taken*

Post by K'sMama on Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:03 am

Hi all-

I am new here and looking to donate some of my milk. I am running out of space in my deep freezer and fridge freezer and would be willing to donate 500 ounces at this time and possibly more as I run out of space again.

I am the (almost) 28yo mama of a 7 month old and the oldest milk in my stash is from mid-August. I am in good health and take no medications other than a prenatal vitamin and a DHA supplement. I would be willing to contact my OB to provide my prenatal blood work or get new blood work done (as long as it could be done quickly because really, space is tight!).

A lot of love and hard work went into my milk stash and I want to know it's going to a baby who needs it. I love you

Thanks!
Angie

Last edited by K'sMama on Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
K'sMama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top