MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

New to this- Looking for milk!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: New to this- Looking for milk!

Post by MeanderPhoto on Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:44 pm

Beth wrote:My name is Beth and I donated milk two years ago after my son was born. I had a large supply and donated about 300 oz a month. I donated multiple times to 2 families during the year I breastfeed him.
I gave birth to my daughter 3 1/2 weeks ago and again my milk is flowing and the bags in my freezer are piling up. I'm guessing I have about 200 + ounces.
I am 32 years old and mother of two healthy kids. I don't smoke, disease free (can supply my bloodwork from my pregnancy), and drink occasionally (that milk is dumped). I live in Park Ridge and the milk is yours if you like.

I really appreciate this as we are just getting by. But I have found another woman that is in greater need than I for breastmilk. If you aren't willing to contact her or ship the milk I would be happy to pickup whatever you are willing to donate and send it to her in oregon. Here is her story. http://medford.craigslist.org/bab/2741866852.html

Please let me know how I can arrange to meet and pick it up. I am free all weekend.

MeanderPhoto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenny on Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:43 pm

I have a 7 month old son and my freezer is overflowing with breast milk.
I also live on the north side of Chicago. Please let me know if you still need milk. Very Happy

Jenny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:31 pm

My name is Beth and I donated milk two years ago after my son was born. I had a large supply and donated about 300 oz a month. I donated multiple times to 2 families during the year I breastfeed him.
I gave birth to my daughter 3 1/2 weeks ago and again my milk is flowing and the bags in my freezer are piling up. I'm guessing I have about 200 + ounces.
I am 32 years old and mother of two healthy kids. I don't smoke, disease free (can supply my bloodwork from my pregnancy), and drink occasionally (that milk is dumped). I live in Park Ridge and the milk is yours if you like.
Beth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New to this- Looking for milk!

Post by MeanderPhoto on Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:45 pm

Long story short- I am not keeping up with my 6 mo old son's needs anymore. I sadly finally had to resort to giving him 2 bottles of formula last night and it broke my heart. After trying everything from supplements to regimental style pumping schedules I need some help. I am in the North Chicago/Skokie area looking for a healthy mom to donate the equivalent of 1-2 bottles per day. Will travel through the Chicagoland Area.

Thank you, ladies!

MeanderPhoto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top