MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still in need of milk for our baby thats due in Feb!

2 posters

Go down

Still in need of milk for our baby thats due in Feb! Empty Re: Still in need of milk for our baby thats due in Feb!

Post by Fallin2Grace Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:19 pm

Hi KierasMama! Thank you so much for your offer. Unfortunately (and fortunately lol), Ive just filled my deep freezer to the max with donor milk. We have recieved donor milk from 2 different donors. Each had about double the ounces than what they thought, so my freezer is unexpectantly (but very happily) full atm. If in the future you have more milk that needs taken off your hands, please let me know! Once baby #2 gets through the first few weeks of life, id like to keep the freezer stalked. Im hoping to EBF this baby until one year, but really just however long i can go for. Thanks again for you offer!

Fallin2Grace

Back to top Go down

Still in need of milk for our baby thats due in Feb! Empty Re: Still in need of milk for our baby thats due in Feb!

Post by KierasMama Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:37 pm

I live in Woonsocket, RI, just over the Mass. line. I have more milk than I know what to do with. Point in fact, we're running out of freezer space. I have roughly 250 oz frozen right now, and am about to add more. I generally end up freezing three six oz bags every day or two.

KierasMama

Back to top Go down

Still in need of milk for our baby thats due in Feb! Empty Still in need of milk for our baby thats due in Feb!

Post by Fallin2Grace Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:21 am

We are still in need of donor milk for our baby that will be arriving sometime around end of Feb/beginning of March. I suffer from Insufficient Glandular Tissue and Hypoplastic Breasts. Due to this, i was only able to make 4oz per 24 hour period when i BFed my son. Its likely that i wont make too much more this time (though fingers are crossed!) but in preparation of the birth, we are looking for donated BM. I am wiilling to travel! please let me know if you have anything you can offer! Even if you dont think it's a lot, we are deeply grateful for anything that we can get!

Fallin2Grace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down