MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

around 35oz of milk available for donation

2 posters

Go down

around 35oz of milk available for donation Empty Re: around 35oz of milk available for donation

Post by Bevil Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:50 am

That's fine! We'll take your milk ;-)

Thanks so much Hyma, see you on Friday,

Bevil

Bevil

Back to top Go down

around 35oz of milk available for donation Empty Re: around 35oz of milk available for donation

Post by kanshu mom Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:40 pm

Hi Bevil,

When I was pregnant they tested me for HIV and Hep and the result was negative for both. But I don't have the proof and I cannot get it before Friday.

-Hyma.

kanshu mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bevil Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:30 pm

Hi Hyma,

We thought we had enough milk and then the twins started eating A LOT more, and now we're scraping to get every drop we can. We're around on Friday,

617 669 5331

Please confirm that you've had HIV and Hep testing and are negative. I hate to be a freaked out parent ;-)

Thanks so much,

Bevil

Bevil

Back to top Go down

Post by kanshu mom Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:28 pm

Hi Bevil,

I thought you had enough milk and didn't need anymore that's why I posted it again. We will come to Cambridge on Friday so if you are free that day we can meet that day. My name is Hyma and my number is 774-225-9933. It will most likely be around lunch time, would that be okay with you.

Thanks,
Hyma.

kanshu mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bevil Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:49 pm

Hi,

we'll take your milk! We're in Cambridge if you're still on your way,

Bevil
617 669 5331

Bevil

Back to top Go down

around 35oz of milk available for donation Empty around 35oz of milk available for donation

Post by kanshu mom Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:35 am

Hi,

I have about 35oz of frozen milk from end of Aug to beginning of Oct. My baby was born in May. I have hypothyroidism so I take my supplement in the morning, I always pump late in the afternoon so I am not sure if any of it will be in the milk. Otherwise I am healthy and mostly eat only home cooked food. I also take my vitamins everyday.

We live in metrowest but we will be driving to Cambridge over the thanksgiving weekend so based on where you can meet we can decide on a day that works for us all.

kanshu mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down