MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

500 oz to donate in York/Adams County area. Pickup please.

4 posters

Go down

500 oz to donate in York/Adams County area.  Pickup please. Empty Re: 500 oz to donate in York/Adams County area. Pickup please.

Post by hisham2006 Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:37 am

Hi jthoman
i need ur milk for twin premature babies right away!!
please call me at 718-577-8435 i live near york i can pick up asap
thanks!

hisham2006

Back to top Go down

500 oz to donate in York/Adams County area.  Pickup please. Empty Re: 500 oz to donate in York/Adams County area. Pickup please.

Post by hisham2006 Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:32 am

Hi jthoman,

my wife delivered twin premature boys and she been pumping for a month but no success. nothing comes out. could u please help us out feeding these 2 boys?
i can pick up asap i live near york
thanks!

hisham2006

Back to top Go down

Post by mfulk Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:59 pm

I'm in need of milk. I sent you a PM.

mfulk

Back to top Go down

Post by greatfulmom Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:38 pm

I do really appreciate, I'm expecting my little one anytime. I managed to get milk for one week from mother's milk bank. It's very expensive, I managed to get that through some donated funds. No more funds again

greatfulmom

Back to top Go down

Post by jthoman Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:24 pm

It's hard for me to get it ready for shipping with two small kids and working full-time. If I'd have posted and got your reply a few weeks ago, i could have sent it out with my parents, they own a business in craig, CO and are there now. If I don't get any other takers in the next few days, i'll see what i can do about shipping.

jthoman

Back to top Go down

Post by greatfulmom Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:18 pm

can I pay for shipping please, maybe a pick up from your house to make it easier. I live in Colorado

greatfulmom

Back to top Go down

500 oz to donate in York/Adams County area.  Pickup please. Empty 500 oz to donate in York/Adams County area. Pickup please.

Post by jthoman Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:16 pm

My son is 7.5 months old and I've already donated 1275 oz through milkshare to two different babies. I had been doing ongoing donations to one family until sometime in the summer when they didn't need it anymore. I have nearly 1100 oz in my freezer and it's over flowing. I'd like to donate 500 oz right now and we'll see what happens from there. My first wouldn't take breast milk from a bottle or cup so i donated what i had when she was weaned at a year. I plan to wean my son at a year, but have a few more months to go and he only gets maybe 2-3 bottles a month and is only taking about 4 oz from a bottle right now. I'd like to continue giving him milk in a cup when he weans so i'd like to keep a sizable stash for now that might last him a while, but we are out of room!

jthoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down