MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Milk to donate in Albany...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Milk to donate in Albany...

Post by dkrasher76 on Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:50 am

Didn't get your number here is my email address...dlmarshall @nycap.rr.com

dkrasher76

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greatfulmom on Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:20 pm

I live in Colorado, here is my number call me and let's work out the shipping.

I appreciate your kindness

greatfulmom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dkrasher76 on Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:21 am

It's yours! Just let me know where you are and I will ship it to you. My supply is running low so in the next week I will probably be done pumping but will gladly give you all that I have. What hospital will you be at? I could possibly meet you there and deliver the milk. Whatever works best for you let me know.

dkrasher76

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greatfulmom on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:58 pm

I am in need of milk badly. I'm expecting my little one tomorrow. I can help with supplies and shipping.

Thanks in advance,

Rudo

greatfulmom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dkrasher76 on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:42 am

I now have well over 100 ounces of breast milk. I keep pumping daily but will stop pumping in the next week or so.

dkrasher76

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Milk to donate in Albany...

Post by dkrasher76 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:04 am

I started pumping two days ago after we figured out that it was breast milk that my son couldn't handle. I have around 50 oz and am going to continue to pump for the next few weeks. I breast fed my daughter for 8 months, and she did very well and I now have a healthy 18 month old. I don't smoke, drink, or do drugs I am very healthy and so are my two children. If you are interested please contact me, I am willing to meet you somewhere to drop it off or mail it. Thanks Dawn

dkrasher76

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top