MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0-2 month milk to donate

3 posters

Go down

0-2 month milk to donate Empty Re: 0-2 month milk to donate

Post by hisham2006 Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:19 am

Hi Karmstrong,

my wife delivered twin premature boys and she been pumping for a month but no success. nothing comes out. could u please help us out feeding these 2 boys?
thanks!

hisham2006

Back to top Go down

Post by karmstrong Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:12 pm

Hello Juie -
I sent a private message to you and haven't heard anything lately. It's time to make room in my freezer and I am going to start to throw out milk. Let me know if you can come get it before I get rid of it.

Thanks,
Kate

karmstrong

Back to top Go down

Post by eddiejames77 Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:22 pm

Hi, if the milk is still avail. please let us know. Our daughter really needs it!!! She was bor6
n with a growth disorder... please ck out her blogspot. www.milkformiley.blogspot.com

Please let me know~

Thanks so much!
Julie Palmonka
Tyrone, PA 16686
(814) 626-0973
eddiejames77
eddiejames77

http://www.milkformiley.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

0-2 month milk to donate Empty 0-2 month milk to donate

Post by karmstrong Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:01 pm

I am a mother of a 4 month old baby. I was freezing my extra milk for when I decided to stop breastfeeding. I am now out of room in my freezer. I am willing to give my 0-2 month milk to anyone that would come and get it. I'm not willing to ship it (I can't get dry ice easily). I live in Southwestern PA, about an hour south of Pittsburgh - a 1/2 hour north of Morgantown, WV. If you are interested please contact me.

karmstrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down