MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SMA baby NEEDS milk in South Florida!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

SMA baby NEEDS milk in South Florida!!!!! Empty DONATION

Post by Breastmilkdonation Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:49 am

I am in Miami and have lots of extra breast milk in my freezer. I am willing to donate it to someone in need. I don't like the milk banks because most people in need can not afford their prices. I had all of my health screening done during my pregnancy and everything was fine. I am a none smoker. I do not eat organic (can not afford to) but I avoid gassy foods (like broccoli, cauliflower, beans etc.). I am only looking to be compensate for supplies maybe about $25, shipping if you don't live close enough to pick it up and any health screenings you want me to do.

You can contact me @
breastmilkdonation@gmail.com

Breastmilkdonation

Back to top Go down

SMA baby NEEDS milk in South Florida!!!!! Empty Re: SMA baby NEEDS milk in South Florida!!!!!

Post by daysdrm Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:05 pm

Do you still need more milk? I am the mother of a 16 month old girl who has significant food sensitivities (casein, egg). We have 100-200 ounces in the freezer that is probably 4ish months old (I have exact dates on each bag) that she cannot drink because it was before we identified her food sensitivities. I am a non-smoker, non-drinker who has eaten an extremely healthy diet while breastfeeding. I have taken several medications all of which were approved by my physician and lactation consultant. Email me at daysdrm@yahoo.com if you are interested.

daysdrm

Back to top Go down

SMA baby NEEDS milk in South Florida!!!!! Empty Re: SMA baby NEEDS milk in South Florida!!!!!

Post by keljay7 Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:13 pm

I passed you a private message Smile

keljay7

Back to top Go down

Post by jaeliesmiracle Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:43 pm

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!! I would really appreciate it and you really would be making a difference in Jaelie's life! If you know of anyone else willing to help us out LET ME KNOW...the more the better! =)...I'm new to this site so what do we do now? I am willing to pay for shipping and handling but will you guide me as to what next?

jaeliesmiracle

Back to top Go down

Post by keljay7 Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:30 pm

I would love to help your baby girl. I nursed my son for almost 15 months and have donated through milkshare two times during those months. I now have about 160oz left over in my freezer that I was hoping to give my son but he stopped drinking it when he stopped taking bottles. Most of the milk was pumped in september but a few bags were pumped in august and some in October. I know it is supposed to be good for about 6 months, so it would be great if you could put it to good use because I really don't want to have to throw it out. I am a nonsmoker, nondrinker, overall healthy 25 year old with a 19 month old and am currently pregnant with my second child. Pass me a message if you are interested.
Take care,

Kelly

keljay7

Back to top Go down

SMA baby NEEDS milk in South Florida!!!!! Empty SMA baby NEEDS milk in South Florida!!!!!

Post by jaeliesmiracle Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:08 am

My daughter Jaelie has a very rare neuromuscular genetic disease called Spinal Muscular Atrophy. It is the number 1 genetic killer of children under the age of 2. She is now 15 months and a few moms in the SMA family suggested that I get her on breast milk ASAP!!! They see amazing improvments once started on the breast milk and they notice longer life span changing nutrition with the use of breast milk. SMA affects the muscles used for sitting, crawling, walking, and even more severely, swallowing and breathing! There is NO CURE for SMA but there are ways to beat it by making our kids stronger through nutrition among other things. PLEASE HELP ME SAVE MY BABY GIRL!!!

jaeliesmiracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down