MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEWBORN BABY HAS LOST 1lb in 2 weeks....MILK NEEDED

4 posters

Go down

NEWBORN BABY HAS LOST 1lb in 2 weeks....MILK NEEDED Empty NEWBORN BABY HAS LOST 1lb in 2 weeks....MILK NEEDED

Post by Debbie Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:40 pm

Hello,

I have a client who has milk production issues and her daughter has lost 1lb in 2 weeks. She is not tolerating formula and I am wondering if anyone could donate as soon as possible....I am willing to pick up from anywhere...please let me know as soon as possible.

Thank you

Debbie

Back to top Go down

NEWBORN BABY HAS LOST 1lb in 2 weeks....MILK NEEDED Empty Re: NEWBORN BABY HAS LOST 1lb in 2 weeks....MILK NEEDED

Post by Feb2011Mom Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:30 am

Where are you located?

Feb2011Mom

Back to top Go down

NEWBORN BABY HAS LOST 1lb in 2 weeks....MILK NEEDED Empty Re: NEWBORN BABY HAS LOST 1lb in 2 weeks....MILK NEEDED

Post by Debbie Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:32 am

I am in the Los Angeles area.....I can arrange for pick and I will pay for all cost involved..

Debbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb2011Mom Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:36 am

In that case, please post this to California forum as well. You should get more responses there. I am on East Coast and have been advised in the past against shipping to such large distances, as there are greater chances of the milk being spoilt/lost in ttransport. Good luck!

Feb2011Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:25 am

Thank you so much for your response and advice. It is an amazing gift you are giving and so so appreciated...

Thank you,
Debbie

Debbie

Back to top Go down

Post by emmasue22 Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:05 pm

I've got around 400 oz or so; I'm in Denver. Let me know if we can still help this sweet baby grow!
Emily

emmasue22

Back to top Go down

Post by tory_king Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:34 pm

I realize post is old now, but I am in San Bernardino and have milk to donate. My daughter is 14 months old and we just found out she is allergic to eggs. We are weaning and I need to get rid of all the milk I pumped when I was still eating anything with eggs in it. Aside from my daughter's allergies we are both in great health. I do not want all of my milk to go to waist. I have about 100+ oz to donate. Please let me know if you could use it. Thank you.

tory_king

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down