MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to Donate in Auburn WA

4 posters

Go down

Milk to Donate in Auburn WA Empty Re: Milk to Donate in Auburn WA

Post by Hopkins1507 Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:42 am

We would love your milk my daughter is 3 weeks old and I've doing everything to increase my milk supply so I can pump for when I go back to work and school
But hardly anything comes out when I pump.
Thank you so much

Hopkins1507

Back to top Go down

Post by LeonasMama Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:31 pm

Hi, I am also interested in your milk. Please let me know if you are still looking for a home for it.

Cassandra

LeonasMama

Back to top Go down

Post by kraymond Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:58 am

Hello, if you still have milk available, I'd love to talk to you! I PMd you Smile

-Kassandra

kraymond

Back to top Go down

Milk to Donate in Auburn WA Empty Milk to Donate in Auburn WA

Post by amandacello Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:06 pm

I am the mother of a plump healthy 5 month old baby boy who was born six weeks early. We live in Auburn WA and I have a freezer full of milk that my son cannot drink. He is sensitive to dairy, soy, and onions so I have restricted my diet to accommodate. Eventually I will be able to donate milk that is free of dairy, soy, and onions but as of now I have several hundred ounces of milk from before I changed my diet.

I have frozen milk from April, May and June that is not dairy free. I am not sure how long it will be okay but I read that frozen milk can last 6 months which means I need to give it away as soon as possible.

My son does attend daycare and I need to keep some frozen milk available for him but I am an overproducer and am willing to donate dairy, soy, and onion free milk once my freezer has been emptied of pre-diet change milk.

About me:
I don’t smoke or do drugs, eat mostly organic food, occasional cup of coffee (maybe once a week), occasional glass of wine (maybe 3 glasses in a week), and I dodge preservatives, growth hormones, high fructose corn syrup, and more. I am continuing to take prenatal vitamins as well as vitamin D and Triple Omega oil supplements. I have respiratory allergies and am on medications (Claritin, Pulmicort, Rhinocort)to help my breathing that have all been Okayed for breastfeeding.

I’d love to help anyone in need. My son received donor milk while in the NICU and I would love to ‘give back’ what we were given. It kept my son off any formula which was PRICELESS!

amandacello

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down