MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEED milk in Dale City

Go down

NEED milk in Dale City Empty Re: NEED milk in Dale City

Post by lward0810 Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:01 pm

I still need milk

My son is 14 months, and for the past 2-3 weeks we haven't been using breastmilk because we ran out. I wasn't going to search as hard as I use to since he's getting older but during these past weeks, he has been really struggling with his bowel movements. He's been drinking goat, coconut, and almond milks. He eats solids, but not 3 meals a day, more like 1 meal a day with some snacking here and there. He refuses water and juice. Breastmilk always kept his bowels soft and easy. He's in pain and very uncomfortable. If anyone has any milk, please let me know. I think if he gets even 1 sippy a day, that will help loosen things up and ease his pain.
Thank you! I'm in Dale City, VA
lward0810
lward0810

Back to top Go down

NEED milk in Dale City Empty NEED milk in Dale City

Post by lward0810 Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:33 pm

My son is a year old but still relies on breastmilk for most of his nourishment. He doesn't eat much food. We have about 10 days left as of now. I am willing to travel anywhere from Richmond to the Maryland, DC metro and all throughout Northern Virginia. I live in the Dale City/Woodbridge area. Please email me ward.lindsr@gmail.com Thank you!
lward0810
lward0810

Back to top Go down