MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Ongoing need in Eastern MA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ongoing need in Eastern MA

Post by zoniecat on Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:10 pm

Hi there, I'm in Keene, nh and have milk- are you interested in picking up a large quantity this fat away at all?

zoniecat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kanshu mom on Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:09 pm

Hi Mummy bird,

Congrats on your new baby.

I don't have a lot of extra milk. I have 18oz from july20th - july26th which I froze in bottles. I am willing to give those in bottles, I have another 12-13oz from end of July in bottles too but I need those bottles so if you want I can thaw them and give them in bags but then they would have to be given to the baby right away(at the time I pumped that milk my baby was close to 12weeks old) and I have another 17oz from Aug. I don't smoke or drink and I eat healthy home cooked food. I mostly maintain an organic or all natural diet. I haven't been sick in a long time and my baby hasn't been sick she either. If you are interested please let me know and I can give you more information. We live in the Metrowest area but we are willing to drive half way to meet you if you don't live in Metrowest area. I know it's not a lot of milk but I guess it can feed your baby for a few days. I usually have 2-3oz milk extra per day so I can try and give you some milk every week or two weeks.

Good luck.

Last edited by kanshu mom on Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar mistake.)

kanshu mom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ongoing need in Eastern MA

Post by MummyBird on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:08 am

Here we go again! Thanks to Milkshare and 10 donor moms, I was able to keep my 1st adopted child with mama milk only for a full year! That was back in the days of the yahoo group. The forum is so much nicer!!!

Now we have #2. The difference this time is that this baby has zero interest in the breast. My body has never been very responsive to a pump. Like my first one, formula is an issue.

I have a small army of coolers for pick up. I can give replacement bags, provide storage containers, or share coupons. It is the least I can do, for all the work and time donors put into pumping. It is so hard to express how much it means to receive such a gift that donors provide!!!!

Please PM me, if you can help. I am not concerned about the age of the milk or the age of the child it was made for. As long as you are disease free and not on major doses of medication.

Thank you!!! cheers

MummyBird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top