MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to this: Milk to donate

Go down

New to this:  Milk to donate Empty New to this: Milk to donate

Post by toniak Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:36 am

Hello,
I am new to this and not sure how it works. I have some frozen milk to donate. I live in Southeast Michigan in the Metro Detroit area. My baby was born in March and he usually does not take my milk from bottles. I don't pump that much anymore, but when I first had him I was so paranoid about not having enough milk for him that I pumped excessively. I have a bit of frozen milk and want to donate. Would rather it go to a baby that needs it than throw it away.
I do not smoke or drink, nor do I consume any alcohol or any drugs. I am on prilosec for acid reflux, prenatal vitamins, vitamin D, and calcium. I am on a healthy vegetarian diet, and take care of myself. I would be willing to provide a letter from my dr. stating that I am healthy and another from my baby's pediatrician stating that he is too:)
My baby weighed 7lbs 6ozs when he was born and is now up to 16lbs at 19 weeks. He is in the 95% and is very healthy. I would love to help another baby grow in the same way I help my little guy.
I will be starting back to work in the fall and may not be able to donate regularly, but want to at least donate what I have frozen. The dates on the milk range from April 2011 to the present.

toniak

Back to top Go down