MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lots of milk available: Baltimore City or Silver Spring, MD

2 posters

Go down

Lots of milk available: Baltimore City or Silver Spring, MD Empty Re: Lots of milk available: Baltimore City or Silver Spring, MD

Post by kileywiley12 Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:35 am

Anh,

I have been trying to get a hold of you but do not thing that you have been getting my emails...maybe they are going to junk but I replyed to the last one you sent.

I would love to get some more milk and sent you this interesting reply to your question about the milk.

Call or text me at 202.288.5072
I don't have the right number in my phone for you.

kiss those twins...kiley

kileywiley12

Back to top Go down

Lots of milk available: Baltimore City or Silver Spring, MD Empty Lots of milk available: Baltimore City or Silver Spring, MD

Post by toozie Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:56 am

I have about 30 bags of frozen breastmilk (8-10 oz. each) collected since May. I am on no medication, other than prenatal/nursing vitamins, and am in good health with no prior issues or complications. I eat mostly an organic, "whole food" diet. Most of the milk is low on dairy, since my boys had a bit of reflux early on. My twin boys are healthy and gaining weight well. I only ask that the recipient replace my Lansinoh bags. If I continue to overproduce, I am open to an ongoing donation situation. Contact me at atcunnion@comcast.net if you are interested.

I live in Baltimore, but can arrange to transport milk to Silver Spring, MD (my parents' house) if you are in the DC metro area.

*Sorry, mamas. I just figured out that the email address I was using was no longer forwarding to my home computer and I missed a lot of messages. I promise to publish a much more reliable email address the next time I have milk to donate.

Last edited by toozie on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ridiculous email problems)

toozie

Back to top Go down