MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Breastmilk Available in Asheville

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Breastmilk Available in Asheville

Post by kates24 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:22 am

PM'd you Smile

kates24

View user profile http://www.jkmorin.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Breastmilk Available in Asheville

Post by snj on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:10 am

I have 40-50 ounces of breastmilk in Medela and Lansinoh bottles in my freezer. It was pumped between May and December 2010. I opened a bottle of milk recently and it seemed fine. My baby just will not take a bottle, never has. I am a non-smoker, healthy eater, with no diseases, and I take no medications (not even Tylenol). I just found out about this website and wish my milk was fresher, but I hope it will be useful to a child in need.

I would be happy to ship, but would like to recover any shipping costs and bottle costs. Thanks and best of luck to all you amazing moms and your incredible children! I love you I love you I love you

snj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top