MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Desperate need of milk for my son

3 posters

Go down

In Desperate need of milk for my son Empty Re: In Desperate need of milk for my son

Post by stefanryd37 Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 am

I also have milk to donate. I live in Portage Indiana. I just had a baby Friday as,I was a surrogate for my best friend. She lives in NC and is going to formula feed Eli. I'm pumping because I need relief from all the pressure. Smile I have about 25 ounces so far but I plan to continue to pump for another 4-8 weeks. If I can build up a really good milk supply, I may even do it longer. Let me know. I have a ton of storage bags.
Samantha
stefanryd37@gmail.com
stefanryd37
stefanryd37

Back to top Go down

In Desperate need of milk for my son Empty Re: In Desperate need of milk for my son

Post by kayleym115 Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:54 pm

Are you still looking for milk? I live in Portage and have approximately 100 oz to donate. I know it's not much, but I'm happy to donate what I have and continue pumping. All I ask is that you provide milk bags.

kayleym115

Back to top Go down

In Desperate need of milk for my son Empty In Desperate need of milk for my son

Post by crljmom Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:20 am

Hi everyone,

I am nursing my son, he is my 4th child, and while I have more milk this time than I ever had before, I still do not have enough to sustain my baby boy. I am willing to drive and reimburse for supplies! We are near Valparaiso,Thanks! I love you
crljmom
crljmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down