MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BM is available in Hickory, NC area

Go down

BM is available in Hickory, NC area Empty BM is available in Hickory, NC area

Post by Papillon Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:02 pm

I'm 25 years old, live in Hickory, NC area. I now have a 7 weeks old baby girl, and I produce more milk than she can handle Very Happy . I'm also helping my sister-in-law to feed her 3,5 months old boy and still have plenty to give.

I need to mention, that I have seasonal allergies and allergies to pet fur, and asthma Sad . I'm on medications - singulair and symbicort and on allergy shot, NONE OF THE ABOVE ARE PASSED THROUGH THE MILK. Of course to make sure of that, you can ask the pediatrician.
I also have a 3 year old son, who is a very healthy boy, and does not have any sighs of allergies or asthma. I have struggled to breastfeed him, but I managed to do it for 9 months (unfortunately had to supplement with formula), and I know how hard it can be.

Please contact me if you are interested. Would prefer to donate locally.
Please, EMAIL ME lordo@yandex.com, DO NOT send private messages. Thank you!!!

Papillon

Back to top Go down