MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

58oz of Milk to share

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 58oz of Milk to share

Post by Hopkins1507 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:47 am

We would love your milk my daughter is 3 weeks old and I've doing everything to increase my milk supply so I can pump for when I go back to work and school
But hardly anything comes out when I pump.
Thank you so much

Hopkins1507

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by liron on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:08 am

Hi,
I will be happy to give you my milk- no need to replace the bags as I am no longer breastfeeding :-) (just stopped)
I live in Seattle- you can contact me at liron@amazon.com to send the health questioner and coordinate pick up.

Liron

liron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mariannawickman on Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:31 pm

Hi there, I'd be very interested in using your milk for my twins. Is it still available? I have 8 month old twins that are still formula free thanks to generous donors like you. I'm happy to give you replacement bags and come pick up the milk at your convenience. I do have a health questionnaire I use with donors, I hope that's OK with you. Thank you for posting and offering to share your liquid gold!

mariannawickman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

58oz of Milk to share

Post by liron on Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:32 pm

i there! I am looking to donate milk because my son is no longer breastfeeding and we have extra in the fridge that will be thrown away if not donated.

About me:

I am 32 and married. I live in Seattle, work in SLU. I don't smoke, do drugs or drink (didnt have any coffee when I was pumping). I don't take any medications- was taking vitamin D when I was breastfeeding. I have a clean bill of health.

As far as eating, I try very hard to not consume anything with high fructose corn syrup and eat organic when possible. my diet is based on plenty of vegetables, fruits and calcium and we try to mostly eat and cook at home.

I have a 9 month old who is not breastfeeding - he was exclusively breastfed for 5 months and then went on to solids which are his main diet these days. We still have 58oz of milk in the fridge and would like to pass them on before they expire - I really dont want to throw it away. I would love to donate to a family with a newborn in need.

Thanks!

Ronnie (Liron)

liron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top