MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk available in Pittsburgh (will ship)

3 posters

Go down

Milk available in Pittsburgh (will ship) Empty Re: Milk available in Pittsburgh (will ship)

Post by Tinabeen Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:49 am

If you ever have any extra milk, I would also be willing to pick it up for my adopted son. Thanks, Tina
Tinabeen
Tinabeen

Back to top Go down

Milk available in Pittsburgh (will ship) Empty Re: Milk available in Pittsburgh (will ship)

Post by eddiejames77 Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:56 am

Hi- My daughter was born April 20th with IUGR. She's been struggling w/ her growth and weight since. She's gone down from her birth weight from 4 lbs 6 oz's to 3 lbs and struggling to get it back up. We are desperate for any breastmilk that may help her. We've tried placing her on 7 different formula's all to which have caused allergic reactions and colic. Since the c-section, my milk supply has never been 'normal' and now, its rather nothing left. I'm in desperate need for help w/ breastmilk. I've rcv'd a few local one time donations from other mommy's and it's really turned our daughter around! Over the past week, she's put on several oz's. I have a mommy traveling to PIT this weekend and will be available for drop off at the hotel she's staying at on Monday morning the 4th. If this milk is still available, my daughter sure could us your donation! If its not available, a prayer for some milk to come her way is appreciated! Please contact me directly and let me know either way at: eddiejames77@yahoo.com The mommy who is going to Pittsburgh, PA this weekend is Mary Kathryn. Her email is: marykathryn.malone@gmail.com I have the location, date and time to meet her if the milk is still available. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks so much!
Julie Palmonka
(814) 626-0973
eddiejames77
eddiejames77

http://www.milkformiley.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Milk available in Pittsburgh (will ship) Empty Milk available in Pittsburgh (will ship)

Post by MLRussell Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:05 pm

Hello! I am rather new to this so I am not sure what to say...but after feeding my daughter I am still left with about 10-20 ounces a day I am putting in my freezer. I have about 150-200oz in there now and we are running out of room for our food (slight exageration). I am a healthy 29 year old mom of three. I have breast fed each of them successfully and my youngest is now just over 2 months. I will have a more exact weight next week but she is averaging about a 1/2-1lb a week in growth. I do not smoke, use drugs, or consume more than 1 alcoholic beverage a week. I take vitamins daily and eat a balanced diet. I've recently gone back to work part time and realized I am a pumping pro, lol. I am willing to make a one time donation or on going donations and all I ask is that you cover the cost of my supplies in pumping/storing/sanitizing/shipping. I am also available on facebook so you can be sure your babies milk is coming from a happy healthy home. Please let me know how I can help!

MLRussell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down