MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About 50oz available in Murfreesboro, TN

2 posters

Go down

About 50oz available in Murfreesboro, TN Empty Re: About 50oz available in Murfreesboro, TN

Post by rena5446 Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:00 pm

Could one of my family members pick it up tomorrow? I live in GA but my Dad and his girlfriend will be coming here on Friday. I have cross posted on the GA forum but I have NO stash for my baby. She has been on formula for a week and hates it.

rena5446

Back to top Go down

About 50oz available in Murfreesboro, TN Empty About 50oz available in Murfreesboro, TN

Post by katespadegirl Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:39 pm

I visiting my sister in law in Murfreesboro, and had to pump my excess milk off (which I don't need), and I left it behind, hoping to find a momma in need. I am disease and smoke free and healthy and I exclusively breastfeed my 9 month old girl---this is just some excess milk from my 5 days in TN. It is in milk bags in her freezer, waiting for someone to pick it up. Let me know if you'd like to pick it up.

jillslrangarajan@yahoo.com

THANKS!

katespadegirl

Back to top Go down