MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEED: ALTOONA, PA 16686 - Can anyone local help our baby girl w/ IUGR get thru the next few days till shipment arrives?

Go down

NEED: ALTOONA, PA 16686 - Can anyone local help our baby girl w/ IUGR get thru the next few days till shipment arrives? Empty NEED: ALTOONA, PA 16686 - Can anyone local help our baby girl w/ IUGR get thru the next few days till shipment arrives?

Post by eddiejames77 Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:49 pm

If you read our previous post, you can read about our daughter and her illness. I had a one time donation this morning of 20 oz from a generous mommy locally that actually ever so nicely stopped by MY house and dropped off the milk on her way to work. How wonderful that was... to wake up to that... Anyways, Miley did SOOOO well with the breastmilk today and her colic has just waved "bye bye" to her little body... however I feel so horrible because the BM supply ends when the 20 oz is gone... I have only a few more feedings as of 12 o'clock tonight and by tomorrow noon, or earlier,she wont have anymore BM to feed with. So back to the formula. If somehow people from my community can get together and meet up with me to hook Miley up with just a few days worth, it will get her thru until I can rcv an expected shipment that may be able to last her one week. If anyone has anything they can part with, please contact me by replying to this post or directly @ eddiejames77@yahoo.com I'm also going to contact the local news paper the Altoona Mirror News Press to post an article about Miley and her need for the breastmilk... maybe I can get more community members that don't use these online websites to pull together for her and donate. So in the meantime, if anyone can open their hearts and spare a little... I'm available tomorrow to meet. I have a funeral I'm attending mid afternoon, but I'm avail. prior to that and after that for pickup. PLEASE SOMEONE CONTACT ME ASAP!!! I also have a Facebook acct you can send a friend request to for a more private conversation. Just look up, Julie Palmonka in Tyrone, PA 16686. THANKS EVERYONE!
eddiejames77
eddiejames77

http://www.milkformiley.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down