MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby girl born w/ IUGR in NEED desperately of an ongoing supply of at least 224 oz per wk

Go down

Baby girl born w/ IUGR  in NEED desperately of an ongoing supply of at least 224 oz per wk Empty Baby girl born w/ IUGR in NEED desperately of an ongoing supply of at least 224 oz per wk

Post by eddiejames77 Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:28 pm

I'm hoping to get enough help from people to assure our daughters' health. Our daughter was born on April 20th, 2011. She had IUGR *Inner Uterine Growth Restriction* and was born weighing only 4 lbs. 9 oz. She lost quite a bit of weight down to about 3 lbs. She has been struggling building her growth and weight back up and her milestones have been passing her up. After having a csection, my supply has never been 'normal' and as much as I pump, breastfeed or take Reglan prescribed by the dr. I still can not keep up with the demand. Therefore, I've had to supplement using formula by SNS. God knows she shouldn't be on formula because she's been getting allergic reactions to every formula we've tried... even the hypo-allergenic ones too... It's just not working and I hate giving her something that's making her ill with an allergic reaction every feeding. If anyone has any milk to spare, we are willing to travel a distance to pick it up... also, we would be willing to pay for it to be mailed to us if traveling to you would be too far within reason. Please if anyone has ANY milk, even a one time donation... anything would help our little one. We are just hoping to help her growth and try to prevent further allergic reactions to this formula that's just not ment for our little girl... or any little one for that matter! Breast milk IS the best... I just wish I could give it all to her. Also, if anyone has any Domperidone available I will buy it!!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP OUR LITTLE GIRL!. My contact email is: eddiejames77@yahoo.com I live in Tyrone, PA 16686.. I know since this is the New Jersey Posting Section, I would of course not be able to pick up any milk from anyone posting here, however we are very very willing to pay for shipping the milk to us. Any milk would be much appreciated! Thank you to everyone!!!
eddiejames77
eddiejames77

http://www.milkformiley.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down