MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm near the Triangle and willing to donate!

2 posters

Go down

I'm near the Triangle and willing to donate! Empty Re: I'm near the Triangle and willing to donate!

Post by anusmom Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:42 am

Hi
I have a 15 month old baby. She for some reason limits her intake and therefore does not gain enough weight. For the past few months we were able to avoid tube feeding by adding formula to the expressed breast milk. I actively nurse her, but I don't get any thing in the pump. I have been lucky to get milk from wonderful moms on the milkshare. However, I am still a little bit short of her need.
I am looking for a mom who can donate upto 50 ounces a week.
We live in Durham and can meet you at a place of your choice.
Please let me know if you would like to consider donating.
Thanks
Sangeeta

anusmom

Back to top Go down

I'm near the Triangle and willing to donate! Empty I'm near the Triangle and willing to donate!

Post by kelba Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:22 am

I'm a healthy mommy and have a healthy 4 month old baby girl who was born 5 weeks premature, has been exclusively breastfed and hasn't been sick at all. I don't drink alcohol or smoke. I would love the opportunity to share some of my breast milk with a mommy in need. I'd prefer not to have to ship if I can avoid it. I live about 20 minutes north of Durham, and would be glad to meet up in the Triangle (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill area) to deliver milk. I have quite a bit of milk frozen in a stand alone freezer. I am not currently pumping, but plan to start again soon exclusively for the purpose of donating my milk. Please contact me via private message if you're interested. Hope I can be of help to someone out there!

kelba

Back to top Go down