MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outstanding experience with donors

2 posters

Go down

Outstanding experience with donors Empty Outstanding experience with donors

Post by happynjparents Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:15 pm

Hello everyone-

We adopted our first baby in February 2009 and had several outstanding donors. I wrote about it in a regional parenting magazine-- and I think the article captures the true giving spirit of the donors on this site: http://bit.ly/92Q4an

We're getting ready to adopt again in June- and of course, we'll be looking for our next donors for our newborn son. We couldn't think of doing it differently-- we feel that our donors gave our daughter an amazing advantage in her first few months.

Thanks again!
Robyn

happynjparents

Back to top Go down

Outstanding experience with donors Empty Re: Outstanding experience with donors

Post by HeatherMarie Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:10 pm

That article is beautiful! I feel so blessed to be able to be a donor and I am just thrilled about the whole process. I'm flattered that you think the same of us : )

HeatherMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by happynjparents Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:35 pm

Thank you for your letters and positive feedback about our success story and the article I wrote for our regional parenting magazine. I wanted to report that I just won an award for the 4- article series I wrote on open adoption for that publication. I'd love to share the articles with whoever is interested. Here is the one on milksharing: http://www.baystateparent.com/news/2009-10-01/articles/006.html

I also am getting ready to adopt my second-- a boy, who will likely be born in the beginning of June. We are looking for a donor! I live in NJ and will be traveling to OKC for my son's birth. We would love to find someone who would be willing to freeze for us prior to our son's birth so we could have it when we go out to Oklahoma.

Thank you for your beautiful donations. We are so appreciative that you all think of us and help us all.

Warm regards,
Robyn

happynjparents

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down