MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preemie twins in DIRE need of a milk donation in Miami

2 posters

Go down

Preemie twins in DIRE need of a milk donation in Miami Empty Re: Preemie twins in DIRE need of a milk donation in Miami

Post by Milk in Miami Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:22 am

Are you still in need of milk? I have frozen milk (Jan-April) I'd love to donate.

Milk in Miami

Back to top Go down

Preemie twins in DIRE need of a milk donation in Miami Empty Preemie twins in DIRE need of a milk donation in Miami

Post by ehalljr Sat May 14, 2011 12:47 pm

Hello!

My name is Elizabeth and I am mother to nine month old (corrected age seven months old) twin boys in Miami who are in DIRE need of a milk donation. I cannot produce enough for then and will run out of milk within fourty-eight hours. I am willing to reimburse bags. I already have a fed-ex number! Please help!

ehalljr

Back to top Go down