MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lots of Breast Milk in Roanoke, VA

3 posters

Go down

Lots of Breast Milk in Roanoke, VA Empty Re: Lots of Breast Milk in Roanoke, VA

Post by ccdt_hisheart Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:51 am

Oh, wow! Roanoke, VA!!! We are in Lynchburg, and desperately looking for milk for our son! Do you have anymore??? Smile

ccdt_hisheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaineoconnor Wed May 11, 2011 4:30 pm

I have sent you a Private Message. Very Happy

Alaineoconnor

Back to top Go down

Lots of Breast Milk in Roanoke, VA Empty Lots of Breast Milk in Roanoke, VA

Post by Mindysiyufy Wed May 11, 2011 4:24 pm

My name is Mindy. I am 32 years old and just had my third child. She is 7 weeks old. I breast fed my two boys for a year each. I am a really big producer and had to pump early with my little girl to prevent mastitis. I have 30-40 bags of breast milk in my freezer. Each one has 8 ounces of breast millk. I am willing to ship anywhere and help anyone out. I did not have any recent blood work done but I will ask my Ob/gyn if they have any.

Mindysiyufy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down