MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

austin mama willing to ship

4 posters

Go down

austin mama willing to ship Empty Re: austin mama willing to ship

Post by bluecandi Sat May 07, 2011 10:17 pm

I have an 8 mo so that age would be perfect for me. I am in the DFW area and would need you to ship.....if you havent already founf a home for it, please let me know. Very Happy Thanks and happy mothers day!!!

Candice
bluecandi
bluecandi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kpowell Sat May 07, 2011 7:55 am

Karen,
Sure. Just contact Chrysteen and let her know
That I passed on the donation. Then
You can get the donation.

Kathy

Kpowell

Back to top Go down

Post by karenjadamo Fri May 06, 2011 9:37 pm

Hi Chrysteen and Kathy,

I hope the milk makes it to you, Kathy. I definitely do not want to compete for the milk you need. However, if for any reason a donating relationship between you and Chrysteen does not work out, I'm interested in being second on her list. I live in Austin and have a 12-week-old, healthy boy born full-term. He's my third child and I'm having the same supply problems I had with my first two--I cannot make enough even on Domperidone, herbs, cosleeping, nursing on demand, etc. I estimate I make about 10 ounces a day of my own milk for him. We've gotten donor milk from half a dozen friends and acquaintances, and we have supplemented with formula as needed. Our baby does fine on formula; he has no allergies. I just do not like to feed it to him and I feel much better giving him the real thing. But I do want to be clear that we are not in dire need as some moms with very young, premature babies, or babies with allergies. If at any point I seem to be a good fit to receive milk, please contact me.

Best regards,
Karen
512-292-9636
karenjadamo@gmail.com

karenjadamo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kpowell Wed May 04, 2011 8:38 pm

Hi there. I live in San Marcos and I am interested in your milk.
I do have a young baby; she is almost 7 weeks old. She was
6 weeks early. We solely rely on donated breast milk.
Thank you! Smile
Kathy
512-557-3427
Feel free to text me. Smile

Kpowell

Back to top Go down

austin mama willing to ship Empty austin mama willing to ship

Post by chrysteen Wed May 04, 2011 1:15 pm

Baby is 10 mo now, bags of milk have been frozen for less than 3 mo. It looks like most of the moms have very young babies, so I don't want to reply directly to them all, in case they want milk made for very young babies. Anyone who wants breastmilk enough to be okay with milk for a 6-month old baby is welcome to have this. Just let me know! If no one claims it by the end of May I will probably throw it out, as my LO is eating enough now that I don't feel I need to worry about keeping a backup supply on hand for her.

chrysteen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down