MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

milk to donate!

2 posters

Go down

milk to donate! Empty Re: milk to donate!

Post by llpeters Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:21 am

Great. Here is my email: lori@madmissionagency.com. If you want to email me your address and phone number I can get directions and call you when I leave. Thanks so much! Lori

llpeters

Back to top Go down

Post by jtompkin Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:18 am

that would be fine!

jtompkin

Back to top Go down

Post by llpeters Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:56 am

Sunday is the best day for me, sometime around 4pm. Does that work for you? Thanks! Lori

llpeters

Back to top Go down

Post by jtompkin Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:50 am

Wilmington, near Reading, Woburn.

jtompkin

Back to top Go down

Post by llpeters Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:19 am

Great! What part of the state do you live in? Lori

llpeters

Back to top Go down

Post by jtompkin Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:27 pm

Sounds great. I am happy to help, Lori! Congratulations on the birth of your son! Just let me know you want to get the milk and we'll work it out.

jtompkin

Back to top Go down

Post by llpeters Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:13 pm

I am interested! My freezer is near empty and I have no supply due to reduction surgery as a teenager. My son is 8 weeks old. I am in western mass but can travel. You can reach me at lori@madmissionagency.com as well. Thanks! Lori

llpeters

Back to top Go down

milk to donate! Empty milk to donate!

Post by jtompkin Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:50 am

Hello! I have milk I can donate. 100-150 ounces for now. More later! Please let me know if you are interested.

jtompkin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down