MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donating milk in Kent

4 posters

Go down

Donating milk in Kent Empty Re: Donating milk in Kent

Post by Hopkins1507 Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:49 am

We would love your milk my daughter is 3 weeks old and I've doing everything to increase my milk supply so I can pump for when I go back to work and school
But hardly anything comes out when I pump.
Thank you so much

Hopkins1507

Back to top Go down

Post by belmam Thu May 05, 2011 2:32 pm

Hello I would be interested can you please contact me @
twikyus@yahoo.com
Thank you so much.
Becky
belmam
belmam

Back to top Go down

Post by mariagarrity Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:28 pm

Dear Alinavc,

My name is Maria and I am a mom of a 4-month old who is in need of milk. Although I am working hard with 2 lactation consultants and am on meds and herbs, my milk supply keeps dropping. Would you be interested in donating to us? I live in Portland but am making a trip to Whidbey island would be glad to come on the way up (or down) pick up the milk. I will be traveling on May 7th. I have a UPS account set up if you are willing to ship the milk to me instead. My phone number is (503) 789-3687 or feel free to email me at maria.aron@mac.com

Thank you for your consideration,
Maria

mariagarrity

Back to top Go down

Donating milk in Kent Empty Donating milk in Kent

Post by alinavc Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:11 pm

Hi,
I have a 7.5 month old. I've been pumping and freezing milk, but recently my son started to refuse frozen milk. I assume it is because my milk is high in lipase and after it is frozen it starts to taste kind of like soap. I read that some babies do not mind the taste, but my son does. I have about 500 oz of frozen milk; milk is 1-3 months old. I'm healthy. I do not smoke, drink, take any medications. I will donate my frozen milk to anyone in need.

alinavc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down