MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One time milk donation available in Toronto/Mississauga

2 posters

Go down

One time milk donation available in Toronto/Mississauga Empty Re: One time milk donation available in Toronto/Mississauga

Post by worriedmom Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:11 pm

Hi there. Is this still available or did you find a recipient?

worriedmom

Back to top Go down

One time milk donation available in Toronto/Mississauga Empty One time milk donation available in Toronto/Mississauga

Post by SandyVran Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:48 pm

Hi there - I have a stock of breastmilk frozen in my freezer that I am not going to have a chance to use. I have 14 bags in my deep freezer and each bag has from 4-5oz of breastmilk, so in total there is approximately 60-70oz of breastmilk. It's not much, but I would hate for it to go to waste and my son won't drink from a bottle. It is frozen in medela freezer bags and the dates range from October 2010 to January 2011.

For some background - I am a 32 year old mother of two boys, my youngest is 12 months. I am completely healthy and have never smoked, done drugs and have not consumed any alcohol during my breastfeeding and pumping days. I have also not taken any medication during this time. During my maternity leave, I went to work very occasionally and on those days, I pumped this milk at work, but my son would refuse to drink it from a bottle, so I just kept storing and wasted a lot trying to get him to drink it.

This is a ONE TIME deal, as I'm not pumping anymore and would therefore not be able to donate on a regular bases.

I am in Mississauga, but work in Toronto and I can be reached at svranjes343@rogers.com should anyone be interested.

Thanks,
Sandy

SandyVran

Back to top Go down