MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colorado donation available...

3 posters

Go down

Colorado donation available... Empty Re: Colorado donation available...

Post by 3mtnlabbie Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:45 pm

sorry guys - a momma here in Colorado hit me via PM right after I posted and picked up my 50 bags today... It will be a few weeks before I have that much again.

BUT - hit me via PM in a few weeks and we will see what I have!

3mtnlabbie

Back to top Go down

Post by ddallmayr Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:55 pm

Hi, we recently adopted a baby girl (now 12 days old) and are hoping to feed her exclusively breast milk. We have had some donations, and one woman shipped some to me, which was very easy! Our little one is rapidly depleting our supply and I am looking to resupply our freezer. Would love to share the milk with whomever you find. I too am in Oregon like Rebecca! Maybe she is in the Portland area and you could ship and we could split??Smile Thanks so much for your generous offer! Dominique

ddallmayr

Back to top Go down

Post by reba Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:41 pm

Hi,

I am looking ofr milk. I am trying to store early milk for our baby due this summer. I had some tissue removed (benign) and a reconstructive surgery so I must use a SNS. My husband will be in Denver next month. Or we could ship.

We would be so grateful. We have had a terrible time finding milk. I know it seems premature, but there is nothing so stressful as trying to establish a healthy BF relationship, pump, and on top of it, try to find milk, not to mention shipping costs while on maternity leave.

Let me know, and thanks for donating!

Rebecca in Oregon

reba

Back to top Go down

Colorado donation available... Empty Colorado donation available...

Post by 3mtnlabbie Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:31 pm

I'm a new mom and have now pumped and frozen more than my freezer can handle...
Willing to donate in Colorado or ship.

29 years old, first time mom, non-smoker, 100% healthy, pre-natal vitamin taking, pumping momma...

3mtnlabbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down