MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Frozen Milk to Donate plus willing to be an ongoing donor.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Frozen Milk to Donate plus willing to be an ongoing donor.

Post by marymulls on Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:58 pm

Hi!
My name is Mary and would LOVE to take your extra milk off your hands. I'm happy to come to midtown and get it. I have a 6- month old and due to necessary breast surgery, only supply him with about 25% of what he needs. I am SO grateful for milk donation.

If you are interested, we could email off this List and work out the details. thank you!

Mary. mary@marymulliken.org

marymulls

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Frozen Milk to Donate plus willing to be an ongoing donor.

Post by Sukisue22 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:50 am

I have a lot of extra frozen milk I was hoping to donate. I recently figured out my 3month old son has a milk sensitivity and was hoping to donate all the freezer stash I collected before it was out of my system. It's quite a lot since I was going back to work and really stocking up.
Also I have a bit of an oversupply so I was hoping I could donate my future surplus as well. This would be dairy free although I'm not super careful about it. I only eliminate obvious dairy sources. I still have the occasional milk chocolate and don't check my foods for whey protein and such. I could probably donate about 30 or 40 ounces a week, possibly more.
I live in Washington Heights and would like a local donor that would be willing to pick the milk up from me at my home or office in Midtown. Very Happy

Sukisue22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top