MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

142oz Available in Seattle

5 posters

Go down

142oz Available in Seattle Empty Re: 142oz Available in Seattle

Post by beckyzhang Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:01 am

Hi Kim,
Call me 206-824-3397, I live in Des Moines area and you can come today to pick up the milks.

Becky

beckyzhang

Back to top Go down

Post by LaurensMom Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:34 am

Becky,

I am in the Seattle area, and can desperately use your milk for my daughter. I have all but stopped producing, and breast milk is so much healthier for her. Please let me know and I can meet up with you today. Thank you so much. ~Kim

LaurensMom

Back to top Go down

Post by beckyzhang Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:35 pm

where is Bosia located? Do you know the following website: human milk 4 human babies & eats on feets you can find your commumity page and seek help from your area.
Also I have some milk about 200oz from a mom, but because my son has allergy to milk proten, so I have to give it out.Let me know if you cannot get help locally and still need these milk.
Thanks!

Becky

beckyzhang

Back to top Go down

Post by BethanyRStanley Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:45 pm

I have a 2 month old. Can we arrange shipping to Boise, ID?

BethanyRStanley

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopkins1507 Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:59 am

We would love your milk my daughter is 3 weeks old and I've doing everything to increase my milk supply so I can pump for when I go back to work and school
But hardly anything comes out when I pump.
Thank you so much

Hopkins1507

Back to top Go down

142oz Available in Seattle Empty 142oz Available in Seattle

Post by Tina Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:14 pm

I have two large bags of frozen milk that needs to be consumed within the next month or so. Around 4200 ml (142oz) in 60ml bottles.

Preference goes to someone who can pick up this week.

I'm in downtown Seattle area.

Send me a PM if you want them, and leave a short blurb about your situation. Thank you!

--------------------------

Unrelated to this batch. I'm looking for a local family who I could donate to on a regular basis. I have a newborn baby boy, preemie who spent a month in NICU, and I am consistently producing a lot more than he consumes. I prefer to donate to a baby who is close in age (1-3 months) but I'm flexible depending on your situation. Preferences also goes to adopted parents, and special needs babies who actually needs breast milk. You must be willing to meet in person with baby.

All my milk are stored in hospital grade plastic bottles (60ml and 250ml).

Drop me a PM and tell me about your situation.

Thanks for looking.
Tina
Tina

http://thinksimplenow.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down