MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby due in April (adoption), milk needed

5 posters

Go down

Baby due in April (adoption), milk needed Empty Re: Baby due in April (adoption), milk needed

Post by utebrindl Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:33 pm

I have quite a bit of a freezer stash, from when I went back to work. I would love to help you out. Let me know, if you still need milk. I live in the Detroit Area. I am on no meds and have only been taking pre-natal vitamins.

utebrindl

Back to top Go down

Baby due in April (adoption), milk needed Empty Re: Baby due in April (adoption), milk needed

Post by carlarschroeder Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:15 am

I have a 6 month old who has developed a milk protein allergy. I have probably 200 ounces frozen, if you would be interested. I just hate to throw it away! I take no meds except for a prenatal vitamin. If you are interested please let me know.

carlarschroeder

Back to top Go down

Post by hedyvrie Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:19 pm

Are you still looking for milk? My baby os 10 weeks old and I have an abundance of milk in the freezer. I do take a couple of medications that are safe for BFing and if you are interested, I will disclose those to you in a personal email. I live in Ann Arbor so we could possibly meet for pick up. Congrats on your new addition.

hedyvrie

Back to top Go down

Post by stitchhasaglitch2001 Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:05 pm

Hello, I live in the Port Huron area, and have an excess amount of breast milk I would be willing to donate. My baby girl is 3 months old now. I work in Mount Clemens, which would be a lot closer for you, if you still need the breast milk when your princess comes, we could arrange for you to pick it up on the days I work. To talk more please email. I take a daily multivitamin with DHA, and I am on one prescription which was given to my by my OB/GYN, it has been proven safe in lactation (I will tell you the prescription name in a private email), I also recently started taking Fenugreek at the recommendation of the La Leche League to help with milk supply (I have to almost exclusively pump because I work 12 hour shifts 3 days a week). My only medical history is Rheumatoid Arthritis, and right now the only thing I take for it is an occasional Tylenol (maybe once every 2-3 weeks)

Congratulations on your new little girl ^_^

Melissa G.

Last edited by stitchhasaglitch2001 on Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed my personal email)
stitchhasaglitch2001
stitchhasaglitch2001

Back to top Go down

Baby due in April (adoption), milk needed Empty Baby due in April (adoption), milk needed

Post by hopefulfirefly Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:14 pm

My husband and I have been incredibly blessed to adopt a baby girl due April 22nd. I immediately started a protocol to induce lactation when we found out, but with less than 3 months to go, I know I won't have much milk production when she arrives. I plan to use an SNS kit to feed my baby at the breast as often as possible and I would like to use donor milk to supplement.

I've had a complete hysterectomy and I never want my baby to have to drink formula, but I need help making that possible. We would love a donor that will pump for us and share her milk with our princess. Please contact me. We live in SE Michigan, in the metro-Detroit area. Thank you!!!

hopefulfirefly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down