MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Approx. 200 bags (1200 oz) to donate in DC

2 posters

Go down

Approx. 200 bags (1200 oz) to donate in DC Empty Re: Approx. 200 bags (1200 oz) to donate in DC

Post by munguin Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:26 pm

Oh, wow. I am definitely interested! I'm unable to breastfeed due to a recent bilateral mastectomy (both breasts were entirely removed). Please email me: munguin at hotmail dot com.

I live in CT but I am planning a visit to my family in Northern Virginia (Arlington) about a month from now and could pick it up then.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sara

munguin

Back to top Go down

Approx. 200 bags (1200 oz) to donate in DC Empty Approx. 200 bags (1200 oz) to donate in DC

Post by MamaSarah Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:57 pm

My little guy has really taken off on solids and has given up his bottles of donor milk. We've reached that glorious stage when his needs match what I'm able to supply with my insufficient glandular tissue. The milk that I have stored all came from one healthy mom who I'd be happy to put you in touch with. We'd love for this milk to find a good home.

MamaSarah

Back to top Go down