MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

older milk to donate if anyone is interested!

3 posters

Go down

older milk to donate if anyone is interested! Empty Re: older milk to donate if anyone is interested!

Post by lilosbornefarm@gmail.com Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:40 am

I live in sw va also just seeing if the milk was still available?

lilosbornefarm@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

older milk to donate if anyone is interested! Empty Re: older milk to donate if anyone is interested!

Post by mommy in cali Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:24 pm

I'd live it! My son is almost two and still on bm, would love tomtake it off ur hands! He's on his last bottle tonight which means formula and he's gonna get violently I'll..so. Not happy aboutnthat...I'm located in California is that ok?

mommy in cali

Back to top Go down

older milk to donate if anyone is interested! Empty older milk to donate if anyone is interested!

Post by sazbaby Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:14 pm

Hi there, I'm desperately trying to find a home for approx 100oz of frozen breastmilk before I have to throw it out for more freezer space... It was pumped when my daughter was about 1 year old, and has done nothing but sit in the chest freezer, which is rarely opened, since then. It's going to be coming up on maybe 1 1/2 years old at this point. I know it's much older than recommended, but I just can't bear to let it go to waste! I know some people are willing to use it after longer storage times, and just thought I would offer. It was collected into sterile containers and immediately frozen after collection. I'm willing to ship if you'd like to cover the expenses, or you can pick it up too. I live in SW Virginia.

Just let me know if you're interested, I'd love to find it a home rather than waste it!

Robyn

sazbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down