MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donating Milk in Atlanta

2 posters

Go down

Donating Milk in Atlanta Empty Re: Donating Milk in Atlanta

Post by dedukes Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:40 pm

Hi Aux! Do you still have the freezer full? I would love to be able to give it to out adopted baby! We have been able to give him donated breastmilk so far (mostly) and he is thriving . Thank you so much for posting. I could come up to atlanta to pick up if its a lot ( we are in savannah).

Susan
email: falls.susan@gmail.com
dedukes
dedukes

Back to top Go down

Donating Milk in Atlanta Empty Donating Milk in Atlanta

Post by aux Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:43 pm

Hi,

My 4 month old was just diagnosed with a milk protein allergy - I am now off dairy, but have a freezer full of milk from before. I am hoping it can help someone as I would hate it to go to waste. Please message me if you are looking for milk.

Aux

aux

Back to top Go down