MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone in Alaska need milk?

2 posters

Go down

Does anyone in Alaska need milk? Empty Does anyone in Alaska need milk?

Post by ktgirl Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:16 pm

Hello, I live in alaska and am breastfeeding my 6 week old. I have never had a problem with supply and am wondering if anyone in Alaska needs milk. I live in the Kenai/Soldotna area and am not looking to ship at this time. Just wondering if there are any needs in Alaska?

ktgirl

Back to top Go down

Does anyone in Alaska need milk? Empty Re: Does anyone in Alaska need milk?

Post by kauaiangirl Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:23 pm

Did you post in the Alaska forum? If you put up a public post there people can let you know if there is a need in your area. And can assist in coordinating. Sometimes a post will sit there for months before someone in your area responds. When I was a donor I posted for Hawaii and it was months before I got a post and by that time I had given up and shipped it to someone with a child close in age to my DD and they were VERY happy and although I would have preferred to give it to someone in my area it helped to tide over a very appreciative family until they were able to find milk in their area. Smile Mary
kauaiangirl
kauaiangirl

Back to top Go down