MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to Share in Huron

2 posters

Go down

Milk to Share in Huron Empty Sent you a PM

Post by Momma2L&E Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:02 pm

Kelly, I sent you a PM today.

Thanks!
Stephanie

Momma2L&E

Back to top Go down

Milk to Share in Huron Empty Re: Milk to Share in Huron

Post by kellyjmeyer Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:33 pm

Thanks so much mama!

kellyjmeyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Momma2L&E Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:59 am

I am currently working with a mom of preemie twins in Minnesota. I am not sure how many ounces she will be able to take yet. Hopefully I will hear from her this weekend. I will let you know.

Momma2L&E

Back to top Go down

Milk to Share in Huron Empty still available?

Post by kellyjmeyer Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:43 pm

I am in Fargo, ND...I have a 5 week old little boy. I have a low supply and we are supplementing with formula. I would love to be able to feed him breast milk exclusively. We could come to you to pick it up. Please let me know, thanks!
forgive the typos, NAK
kelly

kellyjmeyer

Back to top Go down

Milk to Share in Huron Empty Milk to Share in Huron

Post by Momma2L&E Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:01 am

I have a massive stash in my freezer that I need to thin down. I would love to donate to a baby in need. My son is almost 7 months old, but the stash that I would be donating would be from when he was 3 or 4 months old. I have no clue how many onces I have...but I am willing to part with 1 month's worth of pumpings (so whatever I pumped the month of November or December)...I am guessing that it is around 1,000 based on an average of what I pumped eash day. The milk is frozen in 6 ounce portions using Lansinoh bags.

About me:
Non-smoking
No drugs
I have had maybe 4 alcoholic drinks in the last 7 months, but didn't pump until I knew it was out of my system.
I do take two prescription medications: Errin (a low dose birth control pill) and 100 mcg Levothyroxine (for hypothyroidism)
I also take OTC Prenatals.
I eat a fairly healthy diet and most days the only dairy I intake is the milk in my oatmeal for breakfast.
No caffeine

Let me know if you are in my area and are intersted and we can work out the details.
Thanks!

Momma2L&E

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down