MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Milk for My Sweet Baby Girl (Portland/Vancouver)

Go down

Need Milk for My Sweet Baby Girl (Portland/Vancouver) Empty Need Milk for My Sweet Baby Girl (Portland/Vancouver)

Post by jscheffl Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:27 pm

Hello everyone! My sweet baby girl is in serious need of donor milk due to my low milk supply. She has been completely off formula for the last three months thanks to Eats on Feets and some wonderful Mamas! However, I'm running low on milk for her now and her need is ongoing. I need all the help I can get to sustain her. If there are any mother's out there willing to donate (1x or ongoing, RX free, STD and smoking/drug free), please let me know. I hope to keep her on donated breastmilk until she's a year old. She has bad reflux and does terrible on formula!

It has always been my dream to breastfeed her exclusively. However, due to medical reasons I have had an extremely low milk supply since baby's birth. I continue to struggle to keep breastfeeding her despite this issue. I pump multiple times daily, drink lots of water, have taken Domperidone, as well as a range of vitamins and supplements, etc. I have met with Doctors and Lactaction Consultants and nothing has improved my supply more than minimally (maybe 2-5oz. total supply a day). She currently drinks 35+ oz. a day of donated BM, so feeding her is no small task. I'm hoping that as she eats more solids, that the demand will lessen. I am happy to pick up in the Greater Portland/Vancouver areas, and may even be able to travel further that that. Please send me a message on here or email me (jscheffl at gmail.com) with offers and questions. Thank you so much!!

Best, Jaimee I love you I love you I love you

jscheffl

Back to top Go down