MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donor milk desired for 3 week old

3 posters

Go down

Donor milk desired for 3 week old Empty Re: Donor milk desired for 3 week old

Post by Andreabugg Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:54 pm

r u still looking for milk

Andreabugg

Back to top Go down

Post by take7steps Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:47 am

I am willing to come pick up anytime! Just name when it works for you Smile

take7steps

Back to top Go down

Post by King91274 Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:26 pm

I am a mom to 4 with an abundant over supply of BM. My baby is currently 5 weeks and 2 days young and I pump more than he consumes(43-47 oz a day with only 6 -10 min pumping sessions use to be 50-55 oz on 8 sessions) I have too much milk in my freezer and am willing to donate (im running out of freezer space) I ask in return (trade) is a supply of lansinoh milk bags. I am clean and sterilize my equipment all the time. My stash starts from January 20th and was put in freezer (which is kept at -8 degrees side by side fridge/freezer) as soon as it was expressed. I started separating in 2-4 oz increments but changed it to whatever I pumped because the bags are expensive (that's why I stated the trade). If interested please contact me to meet up. I'd prefer not to ship cause it's a hassle 4 kids and 1 is a newborn. I'm located in the Bronx,NYC. I have never done this before but just know that I hate to throw out this precious liquid because of storage space.

King91274

Back to top Go down

Donor milk desired for 3 week old Empty Donor milk desired for 3 week old

Post by take7steps Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:42 pm

I breastfed my first son for 4.5 years and we had some serious issues, but not supply issues.

This baby was born with a tongue tie and he still isn't back at birth weight. He had the procedure to correct it on Thursday but he isn't nursing any better yet. I took him to an IBCLC and she did a weighted feed with him and he only gets about an ounce at the breast so I am finger feeding him. At this point I am not able to keep up with his feeds by pumping at all. I am willing to drive to get milk- I really don't want him to get formula if I can help it. He still isn't back at his birth weight and he vomits formula, which makes this more difficult. I also had a c-section and have an infection so it's possible this is causing my supply to be low too.

I'm near Flemington, NJ.

Thank you for your consideration.

take7steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down