MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to donate freezer full - Flint

2 posters

Go down

Want to donate freezer full - Flint Empty Re: Want to donate freezer full - Flint

Post by mindythybault Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:49 am

Well we dont have any right now so any would help:) How much of the Feb stash do you have?
How close to Davison are you?
Thanks Mindy

mindythybault

Back to top Go down

Want to donate freezer full - Flint Empty Re: Want to donate freezer full - Flint

Post by sharkbaitmsu Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:39 am

I just gave away 500 ounces of it, I'm sorry!

I am still able to freeze a bit here and there though. So if needed I could possibly send some your way.

My baby is five months old now, and all that I have left is from February. If it will help I would be happy to meet somewhere and give whatever I can.

sharkbaitmsu

Back to top Go down

Post by mindythybault Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:24 am

Hello!
We just adopted twin girls 3 wks old, and we have a 7 month old!

How old is your baby? And what are the dates of your milk? I aske because one baby is waiting surgery in Children's Hospital and these are the things the lactation consultant asks me!

Thanks Mindy
dennynmindy@gmail.com

mindythybault

Back to top Go down

Want to donate freezer full - Flint Empty Want to donate freezer full - Flint

Post by sharkbaitmsu Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:37 pm

I live in the Flint area and would like to donate a freezer FULL of milk. I hoard my milk and have plenty to give, probably close to 250 bags with anywhere from 4 to 10 ounces each.

I want room for my food in the freezer again!!

For more information please send me a private messgae.

Thank you.

sharkbaitmsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down