MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boise area...I'd like to donate

5 posters

Go down

Boise area...I'd like to donate Empty Army mom needs milk

Post by BethanyRStanley Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:38 am

Hi, I would love to receive your milk if it is still available.

Thanks,
Bethany
(in Boise)

BethanyRStanley

Back to top Go down

Boise area...I'd like to donate Empty Re: Boise area...I'd like to donate

Post by janacrisp Mon May 09, 2011 11:26 am

hi, i'll just go ahead and add my name to the list of people interested in your milk! :-) i'm sending you a message

janacrisp

Back to top Go down

Boise area...I'd like to donate Empty Do you still have the milk?

Post by belmam Sun May 08, 2011 6:40 pm

Would you be able to ship? I will pay for all the supplies. Smile
twikyus@yahoo.com
belmam
belmam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mengmomma Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:33 pm

Anne, I sent you a pm, but I guess it's possible you didn't see it. Anyway, I've still got the milk and I'mquickly running out of room. About 400oz now.

Mengmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by anneburley Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:44 pm

If you haven't donated your milk, I would love to use it for my 3-month-old. We adopted him when he was 2 weeks old. I just moved from North Carolina to just over the Idaho border. While in North Carolina, there was a gal who donated some of her breastmilk. Levi did so well on it. Since giving him formula, he's been spitting up more and more. I know how beneficial breastmilk is, so if you have some to donate, I would greatly appreciate it!

Anne Burley

anneburley

Back to top Go down

Boise area...I'd like to donate Empty Boise area...I'd like to donate

Post by Mengmomma Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:57 pm

I just had my 4th baby at the beginning of the year and started pumping when she was 2 weeks old. Right now I have 200oz and I have been getting about 12oz a day, hopefully I'll be able to increase that some. I donated when my 4yo daughter was a baby also (privately to an adoptive couple). I need to have this milk gone sometime in the next two weeks before my freezer explodes so I can keep going. Very Happy

Mengmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down