MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Over 2,000 ounces of frozen breastmilk

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Any milk left?

Post by Carolie on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:33 pm

Looks like you probably don't have any left, but if you do, I'd be interested! I have family in Charlotte, and we will be visiting Charlotte after we adopt our newborn daughter in Nevada (she's due April 29!)

Thanks so much! You can reach me at carolie(at)wordmagix(dot)com

Carolie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Over 2,000 ounces of frozen breastmilk

Post by twinkletoes910 on Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:25 pm

Hello! I'm a donor to a mom with an adopted 3 month old here in Fayetteville. Her stash is completely depleted, and since my LO is trying to wean, I'm unable to provide a fraction of her needs. If you are able to help, please email me! freakingenius@nc.rr.com I will forward your info to her and she will contact you a.s.a.p. She will drive or pay the shipping costs to receive donations.

Thank you!

twinkletoes910

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alyssal615 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:54 pm

Have you found a taker for your milk? We live in Spartanburg and I am medically unable to nurse my baby. She just turned one, so I know it's a much higher priority to give it to a newborn, but I'd love to give her as much BM as I can. She has had donated milk for most of her first year. Alyssa

alyssal615

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Over 2,000 ounces of frozen breastmilk

Post by ejayne2 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:13 pm

I have over 2,000 ounces of frozen breast milk I will not be able to use before it expires {my DS will not take a bottle and we are slow with a cup}. It has all in laninosh bags and put in a deep freezer. Bags vary in amount of from 3 - 6 ounces.

I have no diseases. Occasionally drank 1 glass of wine. I cup of coffee a day. Medications: Prenatal Vitamin, Zoloft {25mg}, Acylovir, Tylenol Occasionally.

Milk was pumped from May - June of 2010

Milk of course is free but I would like to get back the cost of the storage bags & pump rental if possible.

I am in South Charlotte.

ejayne2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:57 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top